- Written by Administrator
- Last Updated: 21 July 2019
- Hits: 157
- We work in partnership with Silky Oaks Children’s Haven in Manly West
- 1-29-14 is an anonymous Christian service offered in the Name of Jesus Christ
- 1-29-14 has no direct contact with the children and families who are supported by our work. We do occasionally receive non-identifying feedback from Silky Oaks Children’s Haven
- The funding required for this project is a combination of:
- Sponsorship by local businesses
- Annual Retiring Offering from Bayside Uniting Church congregation
- Fundraising by the Committee
As an activity of Bayside Uniting Church, in response to God’s love and provision for us, our desire is to meet the needs of the community and families in crisis.
What do we do?
We respond to specific requests for emergency help that come to us from Silky Oaks Children’s Haven.
We respond by providing items such as the following to needy families and their children.
- Small household essentials
- Linen such as sheets and towels
- Basic toiletries
- School stationery
- School uniforms
- Voucher for school shoes
Everything will be new.
Everything comes from you [God]; all we’re doing is giving
back what we’ve been given from your generous hand.
1 Chronicles 29: 14